Tech has actually invaded every aspect of our lives, from classroom, for the boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the sack.
Profile and Men’s exercise not too long ago polled 1,200 women and men in an effort to find out just how the digital change provides influenced our relationships and gender schedules.
What performed they discover?
Social media marketing has unleashed the internal stalker in practically everybody.
- About 81% men and women surveyed said they don’t de-friend their own exes on Twitter…which maybe thought about an optimistic indication that friendship can be done after a separation, had been it maybe not when it comes down to proven fact that 75% in addition admitted to putting their unique exes under a rigorous monitoring routine.
- 72% of women additionally admitted to maintaining a close attention one their own existing men’ previous fires.
- And dudes, if you should be however pals with your ex-girlfriend, there’s a 39% chance your overall girl is frustrated about it.
- 63% of men said that they investigate a female on the web prior to going on a romantic date together. 70% of females revealed which they carry out the ditto.
- Women are additionally very likely to snoop within a relationship. 49percent said that that they had examined their own partner’s computer record, and 76percent had gone through a boyfriend’s email inbox when it ended up being “accidentally kept open.”
Sometimes, technology tends to make circumstances better.
- Texting could be the number one strategy lovers use to keep in touch with each other. Men select texting over phoning 39% of that time, while ladies use texting 150percent as much.
- Sexting is very prominent: 70percent of females have delivered a hot book for their fan, and more than two-thirds delivered their unique spouse scandalous pictures.
But often, it creates circumstances worse.
- 39per cent of females interviewed stated they might quite throw in the towel intercourse for a year their spend the their cell phones, weighed against the 80percent of males whom mentioned they might stop their own cell phones in a pulse.
- While 31percent of women are OK with being asked out-by text, the vast majority of – at 65% – would rather end up being labeled as.
The good news is, technology doesn’t usually bring out the poor in you. Over 85% of men said that, when they needed to pick, they might simply take cuddling after sex over post-coital online searching, and nearly 50per cent of review respondents reported that their gender schedules haven’t already been better.
Want more? Have a look at Part II for additional revealing results from the high-tech sex review.